The Official State Gazette published on Sunday, May 3, Order SND / 388/2020, by which different measures are adopted to relax certain restrictions on retail, hotels and catering, which were established after the declaration of the state of alarm.
A plan of transition to the new normality that foresees that in this phase 0 – from May 4 to 11 – those premises and establishments of retail and professional services that guarantee compliance with a series of conditions that will make compatible this reopening with the appropriate hygienic measures for the protection of the health and safety of citizens and workers, thus avoiding a rebound in the disease.
Hotels and restoration. Activities in phase 0
As for the hotel and restaurant activities, they can be carried out, in addition to the home delivery service – activity already allowed -, through the possibility of collection by the client at the establishment, provided that certain hygiene, prevention and capacity and, in any case, consumption inside the establishments is prohibited.
The main opening measures for this phase 0 foreseen in Order SND / 388/2020 are:
– In home delivery services, a preferential distribution system may be established for people over 65 years of age, dependents or other groups more vulnerable to infection by COVID-19.
– In the collection services at the establishment, the customer must place the order by phone or online and the establishment will set a collection schedule for it, avoiding crowds in the vicinity of the establishment.
– The establishment must have a space enabled and marked for the collection of orders where the exchange and payment will take place. Due physical separation must be guaranteed.
– In those establishments that have points of request and collection of orders for vehicles, the customer can place orders from his vehicle in the establishment itself and proceed to its subsequent collection.
– The establishments may only be open to the public during the order pick-up hours.